Happy Women’s Day to all the wonderful women we know!
Thanks to all the women for improving our lives: mothers, grandmothers, wives, sisters, daughters, friends and colleagues … today and every day all women are wonderwomen!
How to celebrate in Rome:
In Rome, to celebrate the anniversary of the International Women’s Day, also this year today March 8th, 2018, all National Italian Museums and Archaeological sites are offering free admission to all Women visitors.
Among the best sites in Rome, we propose the following:
– Colosseum and Roman Forum / Palatine (contingent entry)
– Borghese Gallery (reservation is mandatory)
– National Gallery of Modern Art
– National Etruscan Museum of Villa Giulia
– National Roman Museum (Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, Crypta Balbi, Baths of Diocletiano)
– National Galleries of Ancient Art – Palazzo Barberini
– National Museum of Palazzo Venezia
– National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo
– Excavations of Ancient Ostia
– Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella
– Caracalla’s thermal baths
– Villa Adriana in Tivoli
– Villa d’Este in Tivoli
Have fun and best wishes to all women!